Under the supervision of the National Director, Account Relationships, the Account Relationship Coordinator is responsible for performing a variety of administrative tasks in support of the Resource Development Account Relationships team.
• Coordinate approval process for corporate contracts. Keep team informed as to status of contract approvals.
• Manage documents and activity in Common Ground.
• Support account directors in various aspects of work including, distribution/collection of LOAs, check requests for pass through awards and follow up on Club reports.
• With collaborative efforts, draft letters of agreement (LOA) for pass through funding; obtain appropriate signatures, create spreadsheets for tracking transactions and reimbursements for programs, status of LOAs, transactions, invoices and validation of contract specifications and checks.
• Monitor all processes to ensure critical deadlines are met, invoices are received and payments are processed on time.
• Schedule priority meetings and coordinate agendas and calendars as needed.
• Develop and manage campaign timelines and task grids – involves consistently updating a variety of tasks, projects, and other tactics between different departments and agencies to meet critical deadlines and deliverables.
• Provide administrative support to National Director, Account Relationships and ARD Team as assigned.
• Provide confidential communication and interactions with and on behalf of the National Director.
• Pay close attention to detail while not losing sight of the larger perspective
• Produces thorough and error free outcomes
• Maintain confidentiality as it pertains to sensitive areas, at all times.
• Assist with drafting correspondence, including acknowledgment records, and writing basic communications to various audiences for ND, Account Relationships and ARD Team.
• Follow-up with customer service calls to Clubs and other interested parties on basic questions and inquiries needing support.
• Prepare minutes and correspondence from meetings.
• Maintain calendar of events working closely with ND, Account Relationships
• Assist with coordination of cultivation events where appropriate.
• Assist with grant management activities, including gathering, monitoring and recording funding information for grants and sponsorships.
• Handle day-to-day operations of the account management team, including providing live phone coverage for team, screening calls, responding to routine inquiries, ensuring prompt and accurate forwarding of messages. Evaluate appropriate action for calls and emails from vendors and prospective donors, such as directing high potential calls to appropriate fundraisers.
• Perform ongoing administrative support to the ARD team in all areas including mailing and shipping, scheduling, coordinating meeting arrangements, preparing documents, filing, scanning and photocopying.
• Produce error-free letters, agendas, memos, PowerPoint presentations and other documents as required.
• Monitor and track ongoing contracts with vendors, produce check requests and monitor the status of processed and unprocessed checks.
• Perform computer-related duties such as mail merges using Microsoft Word, Access and/or Excel; tables; graphics; forms; labels; envelopes; etc.
• Provide routine electronic filing of team documents; ensure all files, and other related records are accurate, up-to-date and well maintained.
• Maintain office supplies as needed.
• Assist in coordinating various related projects, operations and other special assignments as assigned by the National Director
Associate’s degree or education/experience equivalency.
Minimum of three years general administrative/office support experience required.
50+ wpm typing with high degree of accuracy; intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills; exceptional accuracy, grammar and proofreading skills; professional, courteous telephone manners; strong organizational and office management skills; demonstrated high standards of ethics and integrity; and ability to work with others as part of a team effort. Luminate, Salesforce and/or Sharepoint experience a plus.
Environmental and Working Conditions:
Normal internal office environment.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
Ability to carry out detailed instructions; ability to effectively interact with management, co-workers, local Club staff and others; provide excellent internal and external customer service; and ability to perform a variety of duties and to prioritize tasks to meet organizational needs. Physical requirements include ability to sit for six to eight hours a day; sight, hearing and skills essential for successful communications include speaking; ability to bend and stoop; occasionally lift one to three large boxes weighing 10-20 lbs., and use manual dexterity skills for filing, answering phones and general office work.