Get involved in Ed Tech innovation at scale! Boys & Girls Clubs of America serves more than 4,200 Club locations and more than 4 million youth. The Product team is responsible for designing, developing, launching and directing a significant portfolio of education technology platforms and products, including the MyFuture in-club member experience platform, interactive educational games and staff development applications. In 2018, we are seeking a Director of Product Management to help us gather user feedback, weave feedback into user stories and products to develop a tighter, more impactful portfolio.
Implement a digital engagement strategy for program leaders and youth in Boys & Girls Clubs
- Implement a plan that aligns all current digital program assets to better serve Clubs and help them build capacity to deliver high quality youth development programming.
- Develop scalable trainings and workshops that help Clubs build their ability to deliver and sustain digitally enhanced programs.
- Identify and create new products to support Clubs use of .net, My.Future and all Youth Development digital products.
- Execute strategies to ensure all key performance indicators are met e.g. trainings, programs delivered and communications to Clubs on how to use digital products.
- Collaborate with the National Director, Digital Engagement to ensure all activity and work is clearly linked to strategic priorities.
Sustain business operations for all Youth Development team digital products and services
- Manage all digital platforms owned by the Youth Development team.
- Execute a digital product creation workflow and manage new products from idea, creation and launch to the field.
- Manage all digital content within CRM systems or identify and ensure governance for content is being followed by other identified users.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to create new digital program material for My.Future and other digital products.
- Develop governance policies and ensure that all new digital products and services align to governance and approvals through work flow.
- Consult with internal team members regarding the creation of new digital products and services.
- Provide trainings and consultation to local Clubs when subject matter expertise is needed.
- Manage external vendors and consultants to deliver on contracted services.
- Create reports and analysis of usage data for digital products.
- Conduct user focus groups with Club staff and Club Members as needed.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Communications to ensure all digital content is within brand guidelines.
- Trouble shoot and work with IT and vendors to ensure timely resolution to technology glitches.
- Conduct regular quality assurance checks on digital products to ensure ease of use for Clubs.
- Collaborate with the Club Engagement team to support ongoing communications and campaigns to support use of digital products.
Support operations of Youth development Team
- Serve as a productive and collaborative member of the Youth Development team
- Conduct and/or participate in state, regional, and national staff meetings and conferences
- Lead special projects or national assignments as required by Senior Vice President, Youth Development.
- Demonstrate at the highest levels, BGCA’s core values of integrity, collaboration, accountability, respect and excellence.
- Adhere to organizational policies and procedures as described in BGCA’s Employee Handbook, Ethics Policy and elsewhere.
- SUPERVISION EXERCISED No direct reports. May supervise to work of interns or temporary employees.